What You Will Need:
- 1 tbsp rubbing alcohol
- 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin (optional)
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- Distilled water (colloidal silver/ionic silver adds antibacterial power if available)
- Mixing bowl
- Small funnel or dropper
- Spray or pump bottle
- 15 drops of fragrance oils of your choice from our collection.
- Mix aloe vera gel, optional glycerin, and rubbing alcohol in a small bowl.
- Add fragrance oils of your choice.
- Mix well and add distilled water (or colloidal/ionic silver) to thin to desired consistency.
- Use a small funnel or medicine dropper to transfer hand sanitizer into spray or pump type bottles.
- Use as you would any other type of hand sanitizer.
Talisman Perfume Oils®